* Impressive and immaculately presented retirement flat * Set within a very well maintained retirement facility * Reception overlooking the communal gardens * Modern kitchen with built in cooker * Modern shower room with double cubicle * Two good size bedrooms * Communal laundry room * Close to the Seafront * Lease 150 years from 1987 * Maintenance approx £2k per annum *
* Stylish luxury Holiday Home * Set within the ever popular and sought after Beauport Holiday Park * Fantastic Modern kitchen * Good size living area * Master bedroom with en - suite * Family bathroom * Second bedroom with 2 single beds * Terrace * Access to Beauport's facilities **Finance options available at park* This Holiday Home can not be used as a Main Residency * Open for 50 weeks in a year * Funding Packages Available * Deposits from 10% *
* Delightful 4 Bedroom House * Double aspect lounge * Separate Dining room * Kitchen with integrated appliances * Utility room * downstairs cloakroom * Bathroom * En-suite shower room from main bedroom * Double glazing * 2 Double and 2 single bedrooms* Gas fired central heating * Garage and off road parking * Attractive rear garden*
* Spacious two bedroom purpose built second floor flat with lift access * Located within walking distance to the town centre, the railway station and the seafront * Modern block of flats with gated access to allocated parking spaces * South westerly lounge with Juliette balcony * Modern kitchen/ dining with skylight * Main bedroom with ensuite shower room * Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes * Modern bathroom * Electric boiler for heating and hot water * PVCU double glazing * Mature/retired applicants preferred *
* Newly refurbished house * Spacious reception room through to dining area * Modern kitchen with built in cooker * Modern bathroom with shower * Two double bedrooms & one single * Decked rear garden with lawn also * Large driveway parking * Minutes to Town Centre * Popular location *
As local house builders it is important to us that the Estate Agent acting for us, secures a buyer as quickly as possible for the best possible price. Shuttleworths have always acted in our best interest and offered us an excellent service. We would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Director MCD Ltd
As a residential Landlord, it is vitally important to have an excellent Letting Agent. I have used Shuttleworths exclusively for almost 20 years to re-let property when it becomes vacant. Without exception they have carried out the entire process from initial instructions to handover with total professionalism. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services wholeheartedly.
I remain very grateful to all Shuttleworths staff who helped and supported me as it was an anxious and difficult time. They have been patient and outstanding throughout. They advised me on many properties I was interested in purchasing and I felt they had my best interests at heart. They always found time for me, always giving impartial advice which I found invaluable. All this was done with a lovely sense of humour, much needed when the proceedings and uncertainty were proving to be stressful.
I have recently experienced Shuttleworths service both as a seller and buyer. In both cases they were pro-active, always acted in a friendly and professional manner and gave fair and realistic valuations. In light of my experience I can thoroughly recommend Shuttleworths as a most reliable firm of Estate Agents.
Just a quick note to thank you for all your help concerning Barnhorn Road even if the property was in poor condition. However, with your management, the poor situation we found ourselves in was made significantly easier with your input, control and advice. We had complete confidence in Shuttleworths getting it right and were very impressed with how you dealt with all the issues. Thank you again and good luck.
A & E
Just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you for all your hard work and support during the time we had tenants in the flat. We are obviously hoping for a successful outcome with the sale of the flat, but if this is not forthcoming, we may have to call upon your services again.
J and K S
Many thanks for all your help with the sale of Peartree Lane. It has been reassuring to know there is a company / people willing to put in the extra work (arranging garden clearance, skips, reading meters etc) required to help smooth the process for me and mum, and to secure a prompt and easy sale. It has also been great to have regular and prompt communication so that we felt fully informed of the status of the sale at all times. All your help has been much appreciated. A great service. Many thanks.