- In the first instance please use our search facility to find a selection of properties that might suit your requirements. Please register with us and you will then be informed of new properties as they become available. You can register online, at our office or over the phone. If you are interested in any of our listed properties please contact us to arrange a viewing.
- Viewings can be arranged 6 days a week if the property is vacant or depending on the availability of existing tenants.
- If you are interested in a property you would be asked for 1 weeks rent as a reservation to enable referencing to be undertaken. The 1 weeks rent then forms part of the security deposit if your application is successful. There are no administration fees to pay. Please see Fees for Tenants.
- The application form should be completed and returned to us as soon as possible to enable us to carry out our referencing checks.
- If you change your mind and decide not to take the property without a valid reason, the 1 weeks rent is not refundable. Please see Fees for Tenants.
- Alternatively if the Landlord decides to not proceed with the application, the 1 weeks rent will be refunded. Please see Fees for Tenants.
- Our referencing agency will contact your employer to confirm your income and your current landlord to ensure your rental payments are up to date. The agency will check your credit score and your credit history, including any record of County Court Judgements.
- A date for the start of the tenancy will be arranged after satisfactory references are received. We expect you to sign our tenancy agreement and have all the funds paid and cleared on moving date. Please see Fees for Tenants.
- A full deposit, generally equivalent to one month's rent, will be paid by you. You would also pay one month rent in advance or more if there was a previous agreement.
- You would then be given a schedule of condition with a detailed description of the property, a list of certificates and the keys to your own home. You will be asked to check the schedule of condition, sign it and return a copy to us.
- Please ensure to fulfill your obligations and leave the property in the same condition as it was at the start of the tenancy or deductions will be made from your deposit. The property should be thoroughly cleaned when moving out.
- Provided you comply with the terms of the tenancy agreement by fulfilling your obligations and leaving the property in the same condition it was when the tenancy started, your deposit will be refunded to you in full. If any damage has to be remedied the cost will be deducted from the deposit in whole or in part.
- Your deposit is protected under the Tenancy Deposit Scheme and, if there is any dispute about deductions at the end of the tenancy, the TDS will arbitrate.
Fees to Landlords & Tenants
Please click here for details
Landloard's terms and conditions of business
Please click here for details