Shuttleworths provide an unbeatable Letting & Management service for landlords. The thoroughness of our service, delivered by our dedicated ARLA trained staff, ensures that around 300 landlords stay loyal to Shuttleworths - they value our services and in return we give them peace of mind.
Your rental property will receive maximum exposure from advertising on our website along with zoopla.co.uk, onthemarket.co.uk, primelocation.com and local newspapers. We also receive many enquiries from prospective tenants through our office situated in a prime town centre location.
As we are licensed members of ARLA, the Association of Residential Letting Agents, we are required to work within a robust Code of Practice and byelaws designed to protect the landlord. If you are a landlord looking for results, we have over 30 years' experience and deliver a quality service. Call us on 01424 730530 for a no obligation rental assessment and valuation.
Why would you choose Shuttleworths to rent your next property?
- We come highly recommended by landlords and tenants alike
- A full list of charges for landlords is attached in Fees for Landlords below.
- We have quality properties on our books and we would not accept any properties for rent that do not comply with rental laws and do not match our expectations
- We manage our properties from our office in town centre and we are open for business 6 days a week
- We are reachable by phone or email and you will be dealing with an experienced member of staff to find you a property to let and later for management purposes
- We have been dealing with Lettings for over 30 years experience, with a combined office experience of over 60 years experience, that is, since we started trading and not just as a sideline to the sales section
- We greatly value our tenants and exercise our duty of care even though we act for the landlord. We have many tenants who return to us after they had moved away
- We will register the deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme and we will keep in our file a certificate with its own unique reference number
- All deposits are held in a protected clients' account which is audited on an annual basis by the firm's auditors and covered by a Clients Money Policy and a Professional Indemnity Policy
- In the event of a dispute the Tenancy Deposit Scheme will arbitrate and we would be in a position to refund promptly if requested to do so
- We are full members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents and abide fully by its code of conduct. We are also members of The Property Ombudsman
- We have a list of trusted tradesmen who are well known to us
- We can arrange and organise Energy Performance Certificates, Electrical Safeties, Gas Safeties and Legionella Risk Assessments
- We also offer a Tenant Find Only service
Fees to Landlords & Tenants
Please click here for details
Landloard's terms and conditions of business
Please click here for details